• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arabic Language Tutor In West Ga/Atlanta?

I had a bad experience with the Air Force when I was trying to join years back and then with the army just a year later. I know there are solid recruiters out there but it just made me cautious with the whole idea. It’s not completely off the table.

Your bet bet is going to be the Army, as far as I know, it's the only service where you have 100% control over the job you pick. ( as long as your test scores qualify for the job you want. ) If you're dead set on being a linguist for the military, that will be 100% dependent upon you passing the DLAB, or whatever they call it now... I know a few recruiters who will be more than happy to put you in uniform... do you remember your GT score by chance?

Your bet bet is going to be the Army, as far as I know, it's the only service where you have 100% control over the job you pick. ( as long as your test scores qualify for the job you want. ) If you're dead set on being a linguist for the military, that will be 100% dependent upon you passing the DLAB, or whatever they call it now... I know a few recruiters who will be more than happy to put you in uniform... do you remember your GT score by chance?
All I remember is I qualified for every job except electrical, satellites, etc. I originally pursued pararescue in the Air Force and warrant officer candidate for the army. I doubt my scores are still good so I’d need to retake the asvab either way. I’d be more than willing to talk to the recruiters, shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom