• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are ODT classifieds intentionally try to

Are ODT classifieds intentionally try to look like CraigsList?
Please say this isn't turning into a craigslist.

Nothing with the classifieds has changed, the only thing new is a quick links page. If you scroll down on the front page you will see the classifieds forums are still the same as they have been.

Nothing with the classifieds has changed, the only thing new is a quick links page. If you scroll down on the front page you will see the classifieds forums are still the same as they have been.

I have been using my old book marks and accidentally clicked the classifieds button tonight and saw the long lists and it actually shocked me.

I have been using my old book marks and accidentally clicked the classifieds button tonight and saw the long lists and it actually shocked me.

When you get over your shock I think you'll find it is much more useful than it used to be.

Yea I have seen it many times..I usually hit refresh and it goes away.

What goes away when you refresh? What are you talking about?

new post page loads like a craigslist classifieds page a couple times a week minimum.. I hit refresh and it goes away.. happens on my Laptop and Android..
When you get over your shock I think you'll find it is much more useful than it used to be.

What goes away when you refresh? What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom