• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are ODT classifieds intentionally try to

new post page loads like a craigslist classifieds page a couple times a week minimum.. I hit refresh and it goes away.. happens on my Laptop and Android..

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, has never happened to me.

The previous poster was referring to when you click the "Classifieds" tab at the top.

It doesnt really matter, thats why I never complained...just like since the server changed my smileys dont work on my Android... I dont lose any sleep:D
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, has never happened to me.

The previous poster was referring to when you click the "Classifieds" tab at the top.

It doesnt really matter, thats why I never complained...just like since the server changed my smileys dont work on my Android... I dont lose any sleep:D

Are you talking about the app or the android browser?

(btw Reporting bugs & glitches isn't complaining)

sometimes, the page loads without graphics, just text, like a very simple header format. I think thats what they are referring to as "craiglist style", ive had it happen several times. I refresh and it fixes it.

On your phone or on a computer?

Ive seen it on other sites but not this one. Its like the page loads all the content but is missing everything from CSS and HTML to make it pretty.

If this is Craigslist, then where's the causal encounter section? I want to post some pictures of my junk.

Back
Top Bottom