• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARFCOM Lowers

arfcom is full of resources and tons of useful stuff.

sure people favor certain brands but they also favor PSA too.

if you get butthurt from someone over the internet snubbing your DPMS oracle that you claim is colt quality, well thats something else.

Any time you have a community of folks that are really passionate about a particular good like guns, whisky, cars, whatever, the level of appreciation for quality usually goes up. There isn't a single person in my whisky club that really loves Old Crow because of it's fantastic qualities. You tend to gravitate toward the upper echelon as your understanding of what make a superior product superior matures. That's natural. Sure you'll have an elitist attitude about AR's on Arfcom, I'd hope they would.

arfcom is full of resources and tons of useful stuff.

sure people favor certain brands but they also favor PSA too.

if you get butthurt from someone over the internet snubbing your DPMS oracle that you claim is colt quality, well thats something else.[/QUOT
What it's not a colt

Any time you have a community of folks that are really passionate about a particular good like guns, whisky, cars, whatever, the level of appreciation for quality usually goes up. There isn't a single person in my whisky club that really loves Old Crow because of it's fantastic qualities. You tend to gravitate toward the upper echelon as your understanding of what make a superior product superior matures. That's natural. Sure you'll have an elitist attitude about AR's on Arfcom, I'd hope they would.
My whiskey club meets around a fire barrel on the weekends. The only quality they care about is it gets them drunk.

sorry, I was just poking at NY63, didn't mean to start an argument over arfcom. Lets just all agree that glocktalk sux now.

My whiskey club meets around a fire barrel on the weekends. The only quality they care about is it gets them drunk.

Sounds like a drinking club and not a whisky club. Our goal is to try some high end whiskies (everyone chips in 20-30 dollars) for minimal expenditure. We usually get one very high end bottle of scotch, and another unique bottle that no one has tried. Anything left over is saved until the next meet up.

Usually the budget is $100-125 for the higher end bottle and $50-75 for the mid range.

Back
Top Bottom