• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

army graduation gift ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ignore the talk with your son about the leeches in every military town even if you may think he already knows.
It is sound advice and he may just remember your words when the time comes....and that time will come.

have had that talk! but I will still be telling him that again.i always say if u find a GF ur not going have all ur time to practice/ride dirtbikes

Get him one of these. All soldiers want to be Marines when they grow up.

image.jpg

have had that talk! but I will still be telling him that again.i always say if u find a GF ur not going have all ur time to practice/ride dirtbikes

did you explain that there are women whose only goal in life is to get knocked up by someone with gov't benefits? these girls exist and they go out every weekend just looking for some young man with a fresh haircut and hormones raging from all the weeks in training. ask how many marriages there have been during AIT and the first year on base. Sounds crazy to the outside world. Everyone on the inside knows about it.

They go to the gym, put on makeup, and practice making toes curl so that one day they can have full medical/dental/housing/etc. seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom