• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**** around and find out in Chi-raq.

Did y’all see how everyone really just walked around like it was an every day occurrence….oh ya because it is. Go Dems!! You’re doing great.
First (late) wife grew up in NYC in the 70s and 80s . She always said don't make eye contact and watch your back. How ****ed up would it be to grow up that way?

Interesting perspective. I believe he deserved something but not so sure I agree with death. The man's ego and pride suckered punched the man the man's state of mind OR ego/pride shot him to death. Should he have been shot and killed over such a senseless act? @FreedomUSMC ide like your take on this because even though we see things a far and wide on BLM I know you're intelligent and bring perspective.
Really...?

I dunno if I was on the jury I would be like the victim of the sucker punch could have easily ended up with a closed head injury or traumatic brain injury ( really one in the same)..

I think the law is clear that the threat was over but i would not convict on a murder charge…

I dunno if I was on the jury I would be like the victim of the sucker punch could have easily ended up with a closed head injury or traumatic brain injury ( really one in the same)..

I think the law is clear that the threat was over but i would not convict on a murder charge…
I disagree. I think the assailant would have re-engaged given a chance. I've seen punches to the side of the head be fatal. Attempted murder if you ask me.

If he can afford a good lawyer, there is no audio, and he doesn't give a statement without representation, My guess he walks with a suspended sentence. Don't know if they have stand your ground laws but looks like the aggressor was still running his Johnson licker. I think I heard I'm gonna kill you.

I mentioned possible fatal injuries earlier. But you have just stumbled upon what might be a brilliant legal defense. See the VICTIM had just suffered what could be described as a serious head injury as in concussion. So it IS in fact possible/probable that he wasn't in his right mind. So how can he be blamed for whatever he did AFTER the asshole rung his bell? Not quite an insanity defense but you see where I'm going with this.

Back
Top Bottom