• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asheville North Carolina

Regarding all of the VERY un holiday comments regarding the leftification of the city and how libs, dems, and soy boy culture makes it off limits; consider the zoological perspective.

Just for sport you could go view the decrepit soy culture in its own habitat.

Just for shizits and giggles, you can hilariously observe the misfits and lepers of your gun totin Murica' loving utopia.

Get out of your bunkers and see the world.

Enjoy some craft beer and play spot the man bun.
It's fun and it broadens your horizons.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

The “signs make it a law” thing keeps me out of NC for the most part. If I just had to go I’d hit the Biltmore and stay at the Grand Bohemian in Biltmore Village and do all my exploring around there.

My wife and I were looking to go to Biltmore for our 25th anniversary. She is great about researching places and prices etc. We were looking at multiple local things to do and see. After multiple calls out that way we/she came away with - "We still do mask"s (Covid was long over with), and super lib and very rude. She sought out a local FB group for insight and everyone local to us (friends and folks we didn't know) all said dump, drug infested, liberal cesspool, full of junkies and social justice crap. Nearly all businesses were masked up still and the businesses felt the need to let my wife know that over the phone. We went to Nashville instead and had a good time.

My sister was contemplating moving there from S Fla. She and her husband had even looked into long term rentals there while house shopping. I told her it was garbage, and she now lives in Greer SC.

Biltmore is overrated and $$ but if it makes your wife happy-do it.

Rockys Hot chcicken shack in W Asheville off Patton Ave is the bomb. Lobster trap downtown for date night type place. Dueling piano bar downtown is fun. Grove Park Inn like others mentioned is cool. You can buy an nice mixed drink and hang out if you dont want to pay the $$ to stay. New Belgium brewing is a fun big outsoor plac to chill. As heat outside in covered areas and indoor section.

I go to Asheville usually twice a year. Lake Powaton is right outside the city and a nice campground with troutstream. Yes, over the years the place leans more and more left and downtown has gone down but still some decent places to eat and drink(try White Labs they are a company that makes beer brewing yeast but have a great restaurant incorporating yeast) The fries are great! Plus the beers are great too. Mast General store is fun to walk thru and Dssolver brewery among others close by.

Come check out Knoxville. Tons of good eating, breweries/beer and a safe tiny city. I always enjoy walking around downtown and Market Square.

I like Knoxville, but man the amount of homeless around the square seems bad some days..........

I remember the time eating at Sushi Nabe and like 4 homeless people right their.......

Crazy that all cities now seem to have an issue. I don't know the solution its very sad.

I have some libtard friends who lived there for id guess 10 years. They just moved. He said when they opened the free needle exchange the hippy town turned into a junky town. To me the place lost it’s appeal when all the local breweries opened. No need to drive up there to eat and drink good local fares anymore. If you insist I would second the biltmore and grove park. The blue ridge parkway is also neat. The wife and I have really enjoyed Chattanooga the past few years. We stay at the Read house. Cool hotel and centrally located to walk the whole city. Nashville is a bit farther but also a fun town. If yall like live music Nashville is tough to beat

Back
Top Bottom