• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asheville North Carolina

Haven't been in many years, but we visited Huntsville a couple of times, stayed at a B&B. Nice town, and the space center has a great, interactive-style museum and mini-amusement park.

I like Knoxville, but man the amount of homeless around the square seems bad some days..........

I remember the time eating at Sushi Nabe and like 4 homeless people right their.......

Crazy that all cities now seem to have an issue. I don't know the solution its very sad.
I get that at times. KPD have really cleaned it up in the past few years. Folks can go right down the street into "Old City" and enroll in KARM, but a lot of them don't wanna get or stay "clean".

You could go further west to Maggie Valley, "Ghost Town in the Sky" is there, with staged Old West gunfights (at least it was in 1998 when my wife and went there).

You might want to visit the Biltmore as it is amazing especially at Christmas. But if it were me I would make it a day trip and stay in Waynesville which is not far away (40 minute drive). My wife and I have visited there many times instead of Asheville. Lots of great restaurants. Its sort of what Asheville used to be. You might want to plan a day to cruise the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Absolutely beautiful trip through the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom