• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault Weapons Ban Hits the floor in the AM

I understand, just wonder how many will comply? Like the bump stock situation for example. How much is it going to take before American citizens say “enough is enough” and fight. People in third world country’s have fought there governments for far less than what the American citizen has to go through.
Un-fortunately the firearm owners of this country have not figured out how powerful we can be if we voted together ............. Sadly, they sit back and say my vote don't count and this is one reason this country is in the situation it is in ....................... Change my mind

Un-fortunately the firearm owners of this country have not figured out how powerful we can be if we voted together ............. Sadly, they sit back and say my vote don't count and this is one reason this country is in the situation it is in ....................... Change my mind
I think some do… sadly, many who may even vote “pro-gun” don’t bother to understand that they also ought to be supporting, following, and utilizing the info that comes through solid groups like FPC and GOA. Part of every man’s gun/ammo budget ought to be used to support their work On our behalf.

Back
Top Bottom