• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Assault Weapons Ban Hits the floor in the AM

I think some do… sadly, many who may even vote “pro-gun” don’t bother to understand that they also ought to be supporting, following, and utilizing the info that comes through solid groups like FPC and GOA. Part of every man’s gun/ammo budget ought to be used to support their work On our behalf.
While I would agree with you, it's still pretty much a crappy state of affairs that we need "lobbyists" to help promote what is unequivocally guaranteed to us in the constitution itself. That alone speaks volumes about the current 2 color/ single flavor system we have.
Washington DC is not of the people, by the people, and it DAMN SURE ain't for the people.
2A is not in place so I can hunt deer or ducks with firearms they deem acceptable.
The 2A guarantees citizens ability able to defend themselves against a gov entity who would strip them of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Apparently, the founding fathers had a good idea of what we'd become.

I understand, just wonder how many will comply? Like the bump stock situation for example. How much is it going to take before American citizens say “enough is enough” and fight. People in third world country’s have fought there governments for far less than what the American citizen has to go through.

If the stolen election didn't get people mad enough to fight back nothing will.

While I would agree with you, it's still pretty much a crappy state of affairs that we need "lobbyists" to help promote what is unequivocally guaranteed to us in the constitution itself. That alone speaks volumes about the current 2 color/ single flavor system we have.
Washington DC is not of the people, by the people, and it DAMN SURE ain't for the people.
2A is not in place so I can hunt deer or ducks with firearms they deem acceptable.
The 2A guarantees citizens ability able to defend themselves against a gov entity who would strip them of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Apparently, the founding fathers had a good idea of what we'd become.
They lived it and escaped it and fought them once they arrived here for a minute. They saw it all before. We shouldn't be paying taxes on a home every year either...

I don't see any of US keyboard warriors in the streets defending our rights and THAT is the problem. Stop talking about what's "wrong with America" because quite frankly that list is to long now and the amount of guts and backbone WE have is disgusting. ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.... that's where we are my GOOD MEN

I don't see any of US keyboard warriors in the streets defending our rights and THAT is the problem. Stop talking about what's "wrong with America" because quite frankly that list is to long now and the amount of guts and backbone WE have is disgusting. ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO PREVAIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.... that's where we are my GOOD MEN
But if one good person did do something everyone would call him a terrorist are say he is the reason for “this” are “that”. If you have a family to leave behind the u.s. government will go after them if they cannot get to you.

But if one good person did do something everyone would call him a terrorist are say he is the reason for “this” are “that”. If you have a family to leave behind the u.s. government will go after them if they cannot get to you.
That's the amount of fear they've built in you? Power in numbers... we are the largest private army in the world

That's the amount of fear they've built in you? Power in numbers... we are the largest private army in the world
Real easy to sit here and say that. Not so easy to practice it when they are slaughtering our wives, sons, and daughters. If you think for a second they wont just look at ruby ridge and waco.

Canned response from this demotard.

C8EC42C4-F3CD-4287-ACE9-3FCD32386692.jpeg

CFB381A7-9476-400C-B119-E24B979E832E.jpeg

2D495D78-3F7F-4FEF-8A59-4E34BBC9E044.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom