• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault Weapons Ban Lacks Democratic Votes to Pass Senate

images

Glad to see everyone simply saying it's all over and giving up on the fight. I'm betting that's what they want us to do.

I don't think anyone is ready to quit fighting. If anything, this has steeled the firearms community against a common foe. Many of us now realize how real the threat is, and how persistent the fighting will be, but not enough votes means NO BAN, plain and simple. That doesn't mean we get to sit back and relax, it simply means we can catch our collective breath and continue the email, letter writing, and telephone campaigns.

It would be a great idea for someone to be responsible for starting a thread similar to the one Laxguy59 started yesterday with names and phone numbers of key voting members of the Senate.

Be sure to send a thank you to the Democratic Senators that said F YOU to their peers and voted with their common sense.

There's still three heads to the hydra, ya'll. Don't let them mess with mags, imports, ammo, etc. Keep writing, calling, emailing your reps in full force.

Any limitation whether magazines, guns, imports, ammo, registration, Etc is a win for the libs.  Once any freedoms are gone they will be very hard to get back if possible at all.  They won't stop chipping away at gun rights and the second amendment. We definitely need to hold fast and not give an inch.

Would that be the no ammunition of any kind anywhere or the everything is back to normal supply has caught up with demand and all the noobtards are broke selling for cheap program?

That is going to take a LONG while to repair. The damage is done when it comes to ammo. I think it will be over a year before we see normal ammo on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom