• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault Weapons Ban Lacks Democratic Votes to Pass Senate

Internet ammo sales, ammo purchase quantity restrictions, micro-stamping, gun free zones, mag capactiy limits, CDC designations/research into gun violence as a "disease", per round ammo taxation, class III designation expansion, mandatory background checks(even for private FTF sales), waiting periods....

You think bans scare me? Complacency scares me. Compromise scares me. We need to tell our representatives that when it comes to the right of the people to keep and bear arms there are only two words that we will find acceptable...

NO COMPROMISE!

Internet ammo sales, ammo purchase quantity restrictions, micro-stamping, gun free zones, mag capactiy limits, CDC designations/research into gun violence as a "disease", per round ammo taxation, class III designation expansion, mandatory background checks(even for private FTF sales), waiting periods....

You think bans scare me? Complacency scares me. Compromise scares me. We need to tell our representatives that when it comes to the right of the people to keep and bear arms there are only two words that we will find acceptable...

NO COMPROMISE!

I can get behind this. Doesn't it seem a tad fishy how Feinstein and her cohort, plus that moron Piers Morgan are so for the American people having access to handguns? It sounds so eery to hear them proclaim the "right" of Americans to have handguns, but demonize rifles. If we as a community think this attempt is all they have in mind....we are out of our collective mind.

I can get behind this. Doesn't it seem a tad fishy how Feinstein and her cohort, plus that moron Piers Morgan are so for the American people having access to handguns? It sounds so eery to hear them proclaim the "right" of Americans to have handguns, but demonize rifles. If we as a community think this attempt is all they have in mind....we are out of our collective mind.

They are also stuck on the whole "why does anyone NEED these types of weapons". Ugh I want to punch people in the face when they ask me that.

Ole Harry Reedtard actually helped us... He was so afraid of the NRA blocking his re-election that in the obamacare bill he added a provision that there can be no "national registry of firearms owners". You can go to whitehouse.org and do a key word search in the healthcare bill for "second amendment" and see it for yourself

Right. They dont know. Then when I tell them I just get an "oh". Dont ****ing worry about why I need something. Thanks.

Any more I'm tempted to just say, "**** you, there isn't going to be a ban so it doesn't matter".

I had a bit of an argument with a friends friend on facebook. I finally shut her up when I told her I was going to buy another semi-auto rifle for every anti-gun rights comment she made. lol

Damn, it's getting late. Adios crew.

Any more I'm tempted to just say, "**** you, there isn't going to be a ban so it doesn't matter".

I had a bit of an argument with a friends friend on facebook. I finally shut her up when I told her I was going to buy another semi-auto rifle for every anti-gun rights comment she made. lol

nice. I bought a tec 9 just to prove a point as well. Sure its a stupid gun that does not work half the time. I just did it to piss people off. Thats how I get my rocks off. Piss people off. I had to chew a few people out on facebook as well. Defriended a few folks too.

Back
Top Bottom