• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assault Weapons Ban Signed, Off to Congress for Approval...

They (feds) can pass and try and enforce such laws,but states can decide if they will want to obey and or do what they want....LOOK at Wyoming,and soon to be GA following them...Just chill out
I wouldn't get too confident with GA following them. Nathan Deal already said he is not looking into passing any more gun legislation.

It's just like gasoline. I don't see people striking because gas is $3.00+ a gallon when they could sell it for .50 cents. It's supply and demand. There is still a possibility that the assault weapons ban can be reinstated. I believe the only time prices are going to go down is when/If this proposal gets shot down.. But I wouldn't be surprised if prices continue to rise

You guys gotta stop comparing gas to guns. Maybe you can compare it to ammo but gas prices go up and stay up because theres always a constant and ever increasing demand. Thats not the same with ARs. Your average Joe will only have 1-2, a real gun nut might have 4-5 in different configurations but eventually they stop buying them, same with mags. You aren't going to keep buying 10 mags a week if you already got 30-40. Sure there will be some loon with more money than he probably should have that will keep stockpiling stock since hes seen what kind of panic potential AWBs have on sales but the vast majority of us will already have our fill.

- - - Updated - - -

They (feds) can pass and try and enforce such laws,but states can decide if they will want to obey and or do what they want....LOOK at Wyoming,and soon to be GA following them...Just chill out

Dunno about GA but heard Texas is passing a similar legislation.

Does anyone else get the irony of the title of this thread?

Assault Weapons Ban Signed, Off to Congress for Approval...

This is perhaps the scariest part of this whole damn thing. It's ass backwards and we are accepting it. Oh, it's not accurate but the concept is sinking into the minds of the American people that this is how things work. Lord obama signs **** into existence and congress is just suppose to rubber stamp his edicts. And it actually does happen. We would not have "obama care" if it didn't.

Be afraid people. be very ******** afraid.

Brought to you by the people who want to(and ARE) bringing you "fundamental change".

16.Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. QUOTE

They are sneaky when it comes to using all the tools to slowly get info on personal guns by what ever means. Doc( MODERN NARC), what do the guns i don`t have, have to do with the hole in my foot? Patch me up I have a date ..........

Does anyone else get the irony of the title of this thread?

This is perhaps the scariest part of this whole damn thing. It's ass backwards and we are accepting it. Oh, it's not accurate but the concept is sinking into the minds of the American people that this is how things work. Lord obama signs **** into existence and congress is just suppose to rubber stamp his edicts. And it actually does happen. We would not have "obama care" if it didn't.

Be afraid people. be very ******** afraid.

Brought to you by the people who want to(and ARE) bringing you "fundamental change".

Post of the year. How many folks heads here does it fly over ? He,in 2007-2008 said exactly what he was going to do. And he's doing it. 51% of the population is either behind him of too ignorant to the understand.

This isn't a case of different ideas about minor subjects, like to give 48 or 58 weeks of unemployment or a 1% tax or spending cuts here or there. This guy is a radical and hates everything YOU like or agree with. Besides new ports and ****ty rap music

You guys gotta stop comparing gas to guns. Maybe you can compare it to ammo but gas prices go up and stay up because theres always a constant and ever increasing demand. Thats not the same with ARs. Your average Joe will only have 1-2, a real gun nut might have 4-5 in different configurations but eventually they stop buying them, same with mags. You aren't going to keep buying 10 mags a week if you already got 30-40. Sure there will be some loon with more money than he probably should have that will keep stockpiling stock since hes seen what kind of panic potential AWBs have on sales but the vast majority of us will already have our fill.

The point is they could sell a PMAG for $14.99 but why when people are buying them for $80+... Capitalism

I feel most the people complaining about the prices are those who didn't buy bulk before this chaos occurred or just don't have spare mags laying around. You can't blame these people for making a profit where they can. Their feelings were correct to buy bulk before this ridiculous chaos broke out. And I'll call anybody a liar who says if they had a hundred PMAGs laying around they wouldn't try to sell them for a profit In this economy

Last edited:
It's no secret limbs hate gun, the 1 thing they hate worse is loosing their power. Harry Reed so fears the gun lobby he struck a deal with the NRA in Obama care making federal list of gun owners illegal, toto whitehouse.org search obamacare for second amendment. Obama did nothing about Arora theater shooting cuz he knew it would cost him the election. The syenite has 20 seats (in gun loving states) they won't put any Antiguan bill thru before their 2014 election so they can keep power. Texas has legislation under consideration to criminalize trying to I force any type of gun control with upto 5yrs in prison & a$50,000 fine

Texas Proposal: JAIL Any Federal Officials Trying to Enforce New Gun Restrictions in the State

Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/01/tex...#ixzz2IB7nBvcy

http://minutemennews.com/2013/01/tex...-in-the-state/

i love Texas

Back
Top Bottom