• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At least it ain't GA

What's so sad is kids are getting bombarded with the notion that being gay is just fine and it's completely acceptable in today's age. In fact it's today's youth thinks it's cool and hip to be gay or bisexual. I really don't see how kids have a chance at a normal natural lifestyle these days. They are targeted by that community in order to spread their diseased numbers.
Don't get me wrong here. I believe it's our God given right to be the kind of person we choose. That lifestyle is between them and the good Lord above. I just don't like the militant groups that are hellbent in making it a political movement. It's bad enough that 99% of the TV shows has some of that content in it but enough is enough. I mean keep that crap behind closed doors and to theirsevels.

It's like the glam rock movement in the early 70's where it was cool to be gay and bi.

IMO, not done intentionally, but Trump's emergence unified the gay movement because they all had the same thing to hate and protest against.

It's like the glam rock movement in the early 70's where it was cool to be gay and bi.

IMO, not done intentionally, but Trump's emergence unified the gay movement because they all had the same thing to hate and protest against.

**** Man! it’s hard for a old man to believe that there are this may dick suckers!
why is it so popular to accept these evil, sick, animals!
they are not normal!
The only thing real American men have in common with these devil possessed people, is we breathe the same air that is all !

They are getting to where they try to groom these fags from the getgo.
By the time they figure out what the deal with any kind of sex is at all they already are being told that being gay is ok.
In my opinion it is far from ok….and these tactics are way wrong !

I don't know. I bet after a night of hide sausage they give birth to a deuce a few lbs. In weight. Probably a couple foot long as well.
1702059942999.gif

Back
Top Bottom