• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AT THIS POINT

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your window. Open it and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!'
Well me and my grand daughter did go to the front door and yell
GO ON GET ON OUTTA HERE.. she thought that was was the funniest thing…
In all seriousness what I’m referring too in this thread is this
IF IT EVER KICKS OFF HERE IN AMERICA, ARE WE REALLY GOING TO STAND U AND FIGHT TOGETHER OR JUST HUNKER DOWN BY OURSELVES OR COME TOGETHER

are ya lonely on that hill, I'll send my GF up to service ya.
sons perv.gif

IF IT EVER KICKS OFF HERE IN AMERICA, ARE WE REALLY GOING TO STAND U AND FIGHT TOGETHER OR JUST HUNKER DOWN BY OURSELVES OR COME TOGETHER

We have to know what we're coming to together over. Right now many are standing up. I just saw another one posted.

Will be a broad, fluid spectrum. Some groups will coalesce rapidly and be mostly successful in ruling their little domain, establishing rule of law, which is what will matter. Warlords will rise and fall. Those trying to make it on their own will lose the war of attrition because you gotta sleep. there Will be bad situations and worse situations, anything thinking this will be some sort of utopia is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom