ATF sting goes badly - but they still got a straw buyer...

Posts that contained copywrited material were deleted.

Refer to the original link for the article.

Now my opinion... As an officer I can see where operations can have a few problems from time to time.

But this was some sloppy Bull **** that needs some serious sanctions in place to be sure it does not happen again!

Posts that contained copywrited material were deleted.

Refer to the original link for the article.

Now my opinion... As an officer I can see where operations can have a few problems from time to time.

But this was some sloppy Bull **** that needs some serious sanctions in place to be sure it does not happen again!

Something small always goes sideways in an op, but this seems like something that was intended to fail. Their cover wasn't even good.

"Other cases reveal that the agency's operation was paying such high prices that some defendants bought guns from stores such as Gander Mountain and sold them to the agents for a quick profit."

lmaoo

"ATF agents were paying top dollar for the guns, court documents show. For instance, Vance Fields sold a Smith & Wesson .40 caliber handgun to agents at Fearless in September for $1,250, according the criminal complaint. That model has sold for roughly $400 to $700 in online auctions recently."

Daaaaaaaaaaam!

lololol

Back
Top Bottom