• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATIBAL Sights any good? (ACOG Look-a-like)

after researching the crap out of optics..i became paranoid of clones. Now I'm suspicious when I see a cheap Eotech. Nothing 'cloned' or 'is just like' has ever panned out for me. Bought a "Red Face" backpack in korea..looked at it and it fell apart. Got some boots that looked 'just like'... after two times wearing, it smelled like a cow took a crap in the shoes. I'm not saying ya gotta buy the very best, but buy the real thing. Instead of a G33..i went with lesser cost Vortex VMX-3T.

The way China manufacture plants works is that it's cheaper to use housings that already exists. Sort of like a mold. Then you pick the quality of the lens, steel, molding, etc. However, this company doesn't even look like they enhanced this optic at all. Primary Arms for example, did similar when they started out but instead they made sure the internals and the housing was up to par with quality. I doubt this company did such of a thing. It's probably just a rebranded airsoft clone that has been priced to look expensive. Now, if I had people invest in 1000 well made compact scopes like these, I would easily make a better poor mans optics running around $250 a pop.

Primary Arms is a good company as so are we. We have over 30,000 Facebook fans and have very few negative reviews. We are transparent in everything that we do.

Is our optics manufactured in China same as Primary Arms? Yes, we will never deny this. This keeps the manufacturing cost down for us and saves money for the customer. What separates us from a Barska, NcStar, Sightmark and similar companies that outsource to China is that we handle all of quality control here. We do not depend on the Chinese for quality control as it is horrendous. Most of these optics companies will have all the packaging and QC done by the Chinese which leads into a crappy product. Most of these companies have relationships with big box stores and the product goes straight from their warehouse to retail location with no QC. It becomes a numbers game at that point.

We do assemble one optic in the USA and that would be our 4x32. Yes, it will have a higher price tag than our other optics because we assemble it here. Part of our assembling is making it shock and water proof.

We hope you give s a try a decide for yourself if you like Atibal or not. Thanks.

after researching the crap out of optics..i became paranoid of clones. Now I'm suspicious when I see a cheap Eotech. Nothing 'cloned' or 'is just like' has ever panned out for me. Bought a "Red Face" backpack in korea..looked at it and it fell apart. Got some boots that looked 'just like'... after two times wearing, it smelled like a cow took a crap in the shoes. I'm not saying ya gotta buy the very best, but buy the real thing. Instead of a G33..i went with lesser cost Vortex VMX-3T.
All I can tell you is that we are 100% transparent in what we do and the reviews speak for themselves. You can also return it if you are not 100% satisfied. Thanks

I get that, but are you after function or form? If you are looking for something with utilitarian value, I'd look at Primary Arms, or for a bit more snag an Eotech or Aimpoint when PSA has them on sale again. Any product that blatantly copies design features is an automatic no go in my book. It just says a lot about the company imo. They are hoping to sell product based on the shape of their sight...that's pretty much it.

Your AR15 is a blatant copy of the original AR15 from Armalite. There is no need to re invent the wheel with some futuristic optic. We have taken a proven design that most shooters can not afford and applied to 1x32 fiber optic. Once design patents and utility patents run out like the Trijicon ACOG patents it is open to public domain. How many AR15 companies are out there? 100's if not 1,000's. We are doing the same thing but with an optic. Most likely if you can afford a Trijicon ACOG you won't look twice at Atibal. But that is not who are market is. We cater to the budget shooter that cant afford $600-$1200 for a premium optic. Our reviews speak for themselves and we hope you give us a try. Thanks.

Your AR15 is a blatant copy of the original AR15 from Armalite. There is no need to re invent the wheel with some futuristic optic. We have taken a proven design that most shooters can not afford and applied to 1x32 fiber optic. Once design patents and utility patents run out like the Trijicon ACOG patents it is open to public domain. How many AR15 companies are out there? 100's if not 1,000's. We are doing the same thing but with an optic. Most likely if you can afford a Trijicon ACOG you won't look twice at Atibal. But that is not who are market is. We cater to the budget shooter that cant afford $600-$1200 for a premium optic. Our reviews speak for themselves and we hope you give us a try. Thanks.
Wrong, the "copies" of the AR-15 are improvements on the original, not a copy of form without function. The Atibal sight is simply riding the coattails of a quality company, and profiting from a reputation built by copying the shape of a proven, quality sight.

Last edited:
The only similarity that our 1x32 fiber optic is looks. If you really want to compare apples to apples I suggest our 4x32 that has been tested by LEO, Ex SWAT, military personnel with outstanding results. http://www.atibalsights.com/collections/frontpage/products/4x32-at-agb-gen-2
So were they tested by a department using military/LE protocol for testing, and did they pass said tests? Can you provide the testing parameters and the results of those tests?

My neighbor is an leo, and I wouldn't trust him to test a sandwich, ex-swat? A cop that got canned? Military personnel? Who? A janitor at a base that bought one for his airsoft gun?
Don't throw out buzzwords without real sources. There aren't too many on here that are that gullible.

Last edited:
So were they tested by a department using military/LE protocol for testing, and did they pass said tests? Can you provide the testing parameters and the results of those tests?

My neighbor is an leo, and I wouldn't trust him to test a sandwich, ex-swat? A cop that got canned? Military personnel? Who? A janitor at a base that bought one for his airsoft gun?
Don't throw out buzzwords without real sources. There aren't too many on here that are that gullible.
Go to our website and look the reviews for the 4x32 and you will see "real sources". Do want the name and phones number of our sources because I can do that if you would like too. Also, go to our Facebook page and read the field test done by a firearms instructor who is ex-swat. If you do not want to try out our products and make assumptions about our products than you need to take your own advice and not throw out comments when you never tried our products. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom