• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATIBAL Sights any good? (ACOG Look-a-like)

Never heard of them. However, their "anti-glare" coating on the front lens is good enough that I see the guy that took the picture, his camera, and what appears to be his patio furniture in the reflection off the front of the optic. (see the picture on their website with the three optics side by side).

I don't think it's worth $150 when there are very good Primary Arms optics out there for cheaper.

Thats pretty funny!

Thanks for all the help! They were running a $50 off coupon yesterday to I decided to take a gamble and get one. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.

I came across these sights the other day for the money it appears to be pretty good for a ACOG look-a-like red dot. I just cant seem to find many reviews on the sights and if they are worth it. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

http://www.atibalsights.com/collections/frontpage/products/black-1x32-fiber-optic-sight

First of all, let us thank you for giving us a try and making a decision for yourself.

We are 100% transparent in what we do and all the reviews that we receive are from real customers. We have been doing this for the last 3 years and have had tremendous success. Aside from the reviews, you can see all the support that we get on Facebook. We would not be as successful as we are now if we sold crap. To even compare a red/green dot sight to an actual Trijicon ACOG is not even close to a comparison as they are 2 different optics. The only resemblance is looks. Our fiber optic is for fast target acquisition and is not magnified as the ACOG is 4x. In terms of quality, the quality of our fiber optic is great for what you are paying for and the service/warranty behind the product. We hope you like the fiber optic and can't wait to hear what you think about it.

If you're trying to cash in on the design of a high quality sight with an excellent reputation, you probably have neither. I wouldn't buy any clone or look alike just on the premise that there were unable or unwilling to design their own sight. If price is any indicator, which it almost certainly is, it's probably a pos.

The funny thing is that your AR15 is a ripoff of the original Armalite AR15. Once a design and utility patents run out it free game and becomes available to the public. This is why there are hundreds if not thousands of AR15 companies.

We are doing the same thing but with an optic. We have taken a proven design that is compact and durable and re created into a 1x32 fiber optic. Most optic companies from Bushnell, Barska, NcStar, Burris, Lucid and so on have their version of an ACOG. Our reviews on our fiber optic speaks for itself and is not a POS as what you referred it to. We hope that you give it a try and decide for yourself if it is truly a POS.

I actually just got rid of one. The A tacs camo one. Came on a rifle I bought used. Kinda seemed like an Airsoft sight to me though. I sold it on ebay for like 130.00. Had like 20 bids on it. Shocked the heck outta me. I Put the money toward a Burris Fastfire.

The reason why it had 20 bids on it is because it's for made for an AR15 and not airsoft. We won't deny airsoft shooters of having the same benefit to use our products. The Burris fast fire is also a good choice.

Did you at least try out our fiber optic before you sold it?

Back
Top Bottom