• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Anarchy - Night of Rage

Misunderstanding. What I meant is look at the wild comments people post on this forum. We see the exact same sort of rhetoric in this forum and countless others like it. Anyone who disagrees MUST be a communist or extreme leftist, lol. The only difference between these tree fkers and the majority in this forum, is what political party they claim.

I don't care what other comments made in this thread. I am my own individual person without regards to comments in this thread, or color, or any other B.S you want to throw in.

I don't care what other comments made in this thread. I am my own individual person without regards to comments in this thread, or color, or any other B.S you want to throw in.

What are you talking about? You're going left field with this. I didn't say anything about YOUR comment specifically. I was agreeing with you. Just saying the same sort of lunatics exist on all sides.

What are you talking about? You're going left field with this. I didn't say anything about YOUR comment specifically. I was agreeing with you. Just saying the same sort of lunatics exist on all sides.
FreedomUSMC, you did reply to my individual post. If you wanted to direct it to the general public, then start a new thread.

You do agree that responding to my individual post to state the obvious fact there are extremists on both sides was a bit strange, right? I'm pretty sure we all know this, so it does seem very strange you were trying to state the obvious directing it towards my post. You get where I'm coming from?

However, I'm glad you agree that this a-hole was completely in the wrong.

They are not clueless, they just lie boldly as does antifa. They call themselves anti fascist when they are nothing but fascists. Boldly lieing the face of the truth is a big tactic with the left if you have not noticed. Everything they push is a lie and illusion and its all invisible, racism, global warming, a virus. They never run on anything that can be quantified like jobs, gdp, or economic growth... its all invisible and you must take their word that it exists snd they are the only ones who can save us....everything is a lie.

They are not fascist, they are communist, and they are far worse than then anything Nazi Germany would have dreamed up. They don't believe in a free market, they want the government ( their version of it ) to enforce the will of the communist party. They want to ostracize, or imprison all that disagree with them, of course they want to take all of your personal possessions and redistribute your wealth. This was done in 1917, long before the Nazi party came into being.
Before some idiot says that I'm defending the Nazi's, I definitely am not. The acts of the violence that both the communist and Nazi's committed against their political opponents, were nearly identical, but the political ideology between the two parties are polar opposites.

The unasked point is - what do they actually believe? While it's true that we're only being shown what the police and media want us to see, I've yet to see a coherent set of convictions and any action other than camping out like hobos. And by convictions, I mean the type they don't pick up as a result of going to court.

For the most part, what I'm seeing leads me to believe that mainly they're a bunch of profoundly mentally ill people being cynically enabled and cultivated by people who are probably mentally ill too but at least have the aim of "****ing stuff up". The Forest is not a forest. It's a fly tip that has been unused for years. The net ecological value of preserving the place is close to zero. It's got more in common with a landfill than a woodland paradise. These morons grub around in their encampment collecting trash and burning things as a "protest". They're little better than the mentally disabled people that the Taliban used to coerce into driving their suicide bombs in the sandbox.

This is the behavior of spoiled petulent children, and the city was probably right to ignore them up until now. It's only because they're playing with fire and firearms and the public safety issues this causes that makes it necessary to even run a TV slot to cover it.

Maybe what we really need to do is allocate some of that land for a ******* nuthouse and start locking crazy people up again.
This is exactly right. To be a liberal you first have to be ate up with self hatred. The media tells you who you can direct all that rage towards. There is zero conviction or base to any liberal. its an emotional compulsion they are being encouraged to not control.

They are not fascist, they are communist, and they are far worse than then anything Nazi Germany would have dreamed up. They don't believe in a free market, they want the government ( their version of it ) to enforce the will of the communist party. They want to ostracize, or imprison all that disagree with them, of course they want to take all of your personal possessions and redistribute your wealth. This was done in 1917, long before the Nazi party came into being.
Before some idiot says that I'm defending the Nazi's, I definitely am not. The acts of the violence that both the communist and Nazi's committed against their political opponents, were nearly identical, but the political ideology between the two parties are polar opposites.
Communists can certainly be fascists and more than likely are. The article below is worth a glance: https://www.themarissalong.com/reclaiming-original-definition-fascism/

The level of ignorance in this forum is astounding. You're "more black" because you grew up in the same situation millions do? GTFOH.
Kinda like his ignorance suggesting I “needed to walk a mile in his shoes” without reciprocating? He was the one that projected race first. I just gave him a short walk in my “white privileged” shoes. You know, that one pair of Kmart knockoffs my mom could afford for the year but they had holes in the soles so I shoved newspaper in them and filled the hole with glue. (Pro Tip: don’t poor mouth a poor kid and then damn sure don’t accuse him of “white privilege” without knowing where he came from or has been through especially when he knows your standard of living... that was the point you missed. So no, you sir, may GTFOH)

Back
Top Bottom