• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Anarchy - Night of Rage

I had a black coworker chastise me about my failure to understand racism in America by saying I needed to walk a mile in his shoes. I said, tell me this: you start walking across Forsyth County, “the most racist county in Georgia”, unarmed after dark and I’ll start walking across the City of Atlanta, “the city too busy to hate”, unarmed after dark and see which one of us survives until daylight. All he could do was laugh because he knew I was right. Then I said, “don’t worry, we won’t do it, you can go home to your gated community, in your three quarter million dollar home with three sweet whips in your three car garage and sleep like a baby tonight thinking about how this country has oppressed you. Hell, I grew up in the projects, raised by a single mom, a long string of abusive alcoholic step-dads, and bare cabinets but we had a city truck deliver sandwiches to us hoodrats for lunch every day…I’m more black than you are!”

Mic drop moment.
More black than a black guy….. let’s see em cheeks….

It won’t be today, and it won’t be tomorrow, but these communist jackals will win. They will win, because they have nothing to loose, and nothing to live for. We the non communist have to work, and take care of our families, while these parasites of society don’t. We can all talk a big game, “ if I was done there I would do this or do that” but we won’t, because we follow the law, because we value freedom. If those sobs, were to be in Cuba , Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc, attacking the police/government, they would of been flatten immediately. So many people trying to get to this country, how come we don’t see so many trying to leave?

Just saw this on Fox News. Anybody know anything about this?

Cadcom Cadcom

Am i still chicken little?

Cadcom Cadcom

Am i still chicken little?

😂 I was referring to the post where you mentioned wearing a mask to keep “antifa” from identifying people at local school board meetings so they don’t hunt them down. Twitter banning someone online happens every day. Especially with this bunch and their childish behavior. What happened last night? I haven’t seen much about that breathless little “night of rage”.

😂 I was referring to the post where you mentioned wearing a mask to keep “antifa” from identifying people at local school board meetings so they don’t hunt them down. Twitter banning someone online happens every day. Especially with this bunch and their childish behavior. What happened last night? I haven’t seen much about that breathless little “night of rage”.
Well, nothing, since it’s scheduled for tonight.

Screenshot_20230121-102958~2.png

It's tonight and should start something like this. No need to waste any lead and powder, just a little soap and toothpaste should send them away swiftly.

Back
Top Bottom