Atlanta Anarchy - Night of Rage

You don't present footage to stop the riots. You present the footage to stop the propaganda that is used to justify the NEXT riot.

The other thing is that very public release of bodycam footage should become the norm and not the exception. ****, if a state like Georgia commissioned a website to distribute that footage for public consumption, they could finance it from the money they save on civil liability suits. Even if footage of the cop/perp interaction goes up WAY after the trial/interment, it stops ANTIFA and their ilk from exploiting the event later on.

It also establishes a pattern of openness and accountability that a growing number of people consider to be lacking at the moment.
GSP doesn’t wear body cameras at all. So there’s no footage to obtain there.

We flew into the Atlanta airport last night. There were at least two (that I could see) dudes in full tactical gear, including helmets and masks sitting above baggage claim. Both surveying the area with precision rifles. I assume this was in part due to potential unrest and that baggage claim can be accessed by the general public.

As an avid Urban hiker / relic hunter , I'd rather not see the forest destroyed for something they can build at a abandoned shopping plaza or other defunct site that are filled with the real homeless addicts and dealers . ESP IN DeKalb County.

Violence in not the way tho .

As an avid Urban hiker / relic hunter , I'd rather not see the forest destroyed for something they can build at a abandoned shopping plaza or other defunct site that are filled with the real homeless addicts and dealers . ESP IN DeKalb County.

Violence in not the way tho .
My understanding is that this "forest" is exactly the 2nd place you described. So, build it there and if they don't move out of the way, they should become part of it's foundation.

They're also b****ing about the type of training that will be going on at this facility as they head out into the streets and demonstrate to everyone the very example of why the training is needed.

The thing about propaganda…
35E2BC82-D368-423F-9B64-65620FBC0864.jpeg

LOL . Far as body cams mentioned by others… No, GA does not require them but it’s in the works it seems?3F572018-025E-4D60-9FD3-2DE9BC7D01A1.pngC99A1532-C9C1-4965-8D06-62BAB53ABE6A.png

Kinda like his ignorance suggesting I “needed to walk a mile in his shoes” without reciprocating? He was the one that projected race first. I just gave him a short walk in my “white privileged” shoes. You know, that one pair of Kmart knockoffs my mom could afford for the year but they had holes in the soles so I shoved newspaper in them and filled the hole with glue. (Pro Tip: don’t poor mouth a poor kid and then damn sure don’t accuse him of “white privilege” without knowing where he came from or has been through especially when he knows your standard of living... that was the point you missed. So no, you sir, may GTFOH)

I agree, he shouldn't assume anything. No one should. But saying you're "more black" than a black person is disgusting. You don't have the slightest clue.

I agree, he shouldn't assume anything. No one should. But saying you're "more black" than a black person is disgusting. You don't have the slightest clue.
I guess you’re right. It was a tongue in cheek comment meant to illustrate the absurdity of his comment, but I should just keep my mouth shut when a person who doesn’t have the slightest clue about me lectures me on my “white privilege”. I should just stay in my so-called lane. I mean, who the hell am I to disagree with the presumptive authority on the issue?

If mean, you got pretty stoked up over my comment without knowing the full context but I guess I, having different rules, should have taken the high road and let his comments go unchecked. Now that I know the rules, next time I’ll be more compliant.

Good for the goose ≠ good for the gander.

I wore "Traxx" shoes growing up as well along with my "Toughskins " Jeans . It was fun growing up in NW ATL & I did not worry about MR Williams at all . / Maybe I should have ?

No The White guy in the Camaro or Trans-Am who tried to abduct me in 1982 or 3 was who I was & should have been weary of . FWIW .

Now ill read yr whole post . roydamnmercer roydamnmercer .

Back
Top Bottom