Atlanta Braves

This is a very different team than years go. Braves of yore, the problem was always fielding a modest hitting lineup that would get silenced by the excellent pitching of playoff teams. This team has shown they can hit pretty much anyone.

This is a very different team than years go. Braves of yore, the problem was always fielding a modest hitting lineup that would get silenced by the excellent pitching of playoff teams. This team has shown they can hit pretty much anyone.

Yankees can hit anyone too. Braves need a bullpen. I would like to see them do well but I'm not convinced they can beat the Dodgers.

As a lifelong Cards fan, I am happy to be going "home" for a 3 game series to play 2. I don't hate the Braves they have a very good team, overall probably better than the Cards, BUT the Cards have seasoned veterans like Waino and Yadi to lead them, and don't have clowns like Acuna who have watched too many ESPN Baseball highlights.

As a lifelong Cards fan, I am happy to be going "home" for a 3 game series to play 2. I don't hate the Braves they have a very good team, overall probably better than the Cards, BUT the Cards have seasoned veterans like Waino and Yadi to lead them, and don't have clowns like Acuna who have watched too many ESPN Baseball highlights.
Agreed my first team has always been the Cardinals since I was a kid. But the Braves really need it more than the Cardinals

Agreed my first team has always been the Cardinals since I was a kid. But the Braves really need it more than the Cardinals
I've been a Cards fan for many years as being back in the Bob Gibson, Lou Brock era, that were bad back then and no push over now. But as was said I hope the Braves win it. As foe Acuna, he's still a kid, it may take a good busting his butt like Andre Jones got back when he was young to get his attention.He can go a long way if he would change that attitude.

Back
Top Bottom