• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Gun Show at Expo Center this weekend

Lots of guns in there today. And FREE parking to boot!

coolformula coolformula free parking. You should come. My offer still stands, I will pay your admission so free parking and free admission all you have to pay for is your gas ........... I understand Rossville is a haul, but there are no good shows up there. The Dalton show sucks...

wwboater wwboater appreciate the offer. Yea the Dalton show I just tried was super terrible. (I mean it was bad). All the shows up here are bad, camp Jordan , Dalton , gateway mall. I have tried just absolute terrible.

The last decent show I went too was the Knoxville expo. So I guess Knoxville or ATL expos are the best choices. Just close to 5 hours of round trip driving.

Hope everyone has a good show post some pics!!

I’m here waiting for all my ODT friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 33
Thanks

ALSO if you are an ODT person and want to buy one of my 43X MOS Glocks for $499.99 instead of the normal price of $549.. Just let me know your ODT and your screen name. I have 5 that I can do this deal.

I will also have a couple of SCARs in 308 and a CZ Checkmate Parrot.... and for alleycat alleycat I have a small tube of cosmoline that I can squirt some on to the new guns to make them smell old.......
43X MOS. for 500 is a good deal....

Back
Top Bottom