• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Pro Gun Rally 4/14 EDIT: Permit pulled, legal rally is off...

This rally's purpose needs to be to show the politicians that we as gun owners are sick of the constant infringement. It will do nothing to sway anybody else. Gun owners have so far laid down, yes we have complained on the internet but where has that got us. Ban after ban in state after state. Soon enough it will be too late. The left is playing chess while we're playing checkers. They appear to be more motivated to destroy our rights then we are in defending them.

Grown adult? You remind me a child, who rebels against authority. I hope you and others are willing to take full responsibility for the ramifications of your actions, behaviors, and the detrimental negative reactions you create by your stubbornness.

You remind me of the type of person who is pulled over by a cop for a tail light infraction, but ends up arrested for treating the cop verbally disrespectfully for him doing his job.

Some people will never adhere to advice, listen to reason, or acknowledge authority that maturity teaches us to endure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just a reminder... This country was founded on a rebellion against "authority". That is exactly who we are. :cool:

The goal should be to protect our rights by persuasion, without resorting to armed rebellion.
What do you think this whole thing is about? While most on here will be sitting in their basement on April 14, some of us will be in Atlanta at a peaceful rally defending their rights. If you don't like how you're being represented, then come represent yourself.

"No extremists will be tolerated."
Well.... not sure who defines that... but best of luck. :yo:
That's what everyone on here has been crying about. Worried that they'll be associated with extremists. Now that that's out of the way, will the folks who were complaining about open rifle carry and unsavory groups be attending? Or was that just talk?

Back
Top Bottom