• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Transplant - pictures for clicks

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on and enjoy,,,,, :help:

Hey, guys. Brand new to the Atlanta area and new to this site, but I figured I'd check in. Im origionally from rural Georgia, where I could shoot and carouse at me leisure, but now I'm here because of the girlfriend and I'm missing out on fondling all my guns that are now in a family member's safe back home. At least in Atlanta I might not have to drive an hour out of town just to find a trade or gun store.

I'm currently in the marker for a 1911 with a rail or one of the Smith 8-shot revolvers, if anyone needs to offload one.

-Splintalol
Welcome to ODT!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

1. She is a wonderful lady! Been dating for years and years.
2. Yeah, I'm getting used to driving an hour everywhere now, instead of just to a gun store. My 16 minute work commute is now a 55 minute work commute.
3. I used to live in Jefferson County. I couldnt shoot where I lived, but I could shoot in mom's back yard, or take it out to "The Farm" where I could shoot out to about 400 yards.
3. I've still got all my guns. Only sold 2 in my life--a broken taurus 380 and a kahr .40 that went to my dad. I just dont have a way to store them safely here. No money for a safe big enough to put them in. I'm down to the bare essentials in the safe I have bolted in here. Shotguns not for sale! haha. I do like the 930 JM Pro, though.

bare essentials:

Attachments

• Glock_1.jpg
    Glock_1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom