• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Transplant - pictures for clicks

Hey, guys. Brand new to the Atlanta area and new to this site, but I figured I'd check in. Im origionally from rural Georgia, where I could shoot and carouse at me leisure, but now I'm here because of the girlfriend and I'm missing out on fondling all my guns that are now in a family member's safe back home. At least in Atlanta I might not have to drive an hour out of town just to find a trade or gun store.

I'm currently in the market for a 1911 with a rail or one of the Smith 8-shot revolvers, if anyone needs to offload one.

-Splintalol
WELCOME ABOARD

Hey, guys. Brand new to the Atlanta area and new to this site, but I figured I'd check in. Im origionally from rural Georgia, where I could shoot and carouse at me leisure, but now I'm here because of the girlfriend and I'm missing out on fondling all my guns that are now in a family member's safe back home. At least in Atlanta I might not have to drive an hour out of town just to find a trade or gun store.

I'm currently in the market for a 1911 with a rail or one of the Smith 8-shot revolvers, if anyone needs to offload one.

-Splintalol
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom