• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta's Rock & Roll Station!!!!

I remember a bunch of Country and Gospel stations and then 96Rock & Z93 . My Mom rocked those 2 mostly , smoking with the window cracked open, and no seat belts or "toddler seats" . Good Times

Mine would pull into a convenience store and send me in to buy cigarettes for her while she sat in the car.

There hasn't been a good rock station in Atlanta since. I came down last week and the hardest rock song I could find was KEEP ON ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD by Neil Young. Up here in Virginia we have the greatest rock station I have ever heard. I have lived in Ohio, Oklahoma, Maryland, Atlanta and Virginia. Virginia can't be best when it comes to go old rock and roll. From RATT, Ozzy, and all points in between. They cover every good song from 1978 to 2021. When I rock I mean head banging music. The kind that gets you going and also takes you back to high school.

I remember a bunch of Country and Gospel stations and then 96Rock & Z93 . My Mom rocked those 2 mostly , smoking with the window cracked open, and no seat belts or "toddler seats" . Good Times
Used to ride around in the bed of the truck as a kid….ride on the wheel wells !
Now they would lock you up for ‘child endangerment’ or some such crap

Back
Top Bottom