• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATTENTION Boomers: Learn How to Get Traffic to Slow down by ya house!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
:becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:

Boomer and Traffic.jpg

Man some of yalll never grew up riding your bikes down the street or walking to a friends house and it shows. Hell we used to have a whole ball game going on at the end of the cul de sac growing up and just knew to move when cars where coming. But honestly, people just need to slow the **** down in neighborhoods. No reason to be doing 45 in a subdivision. Now if you're talking about a two lane country road that's different I wouldn't let my kids play there either.

I'm talking about a neighborhood, with sharp curves, and yes kids outside... adult walkers too.

So if you're speeding in this neighborhood, and hit my kid, you get the pavement temperature challenge.

Real easy, don't be an asshat, and drive the limit the God d*mn neighborhoods.

You see you hurt my kid, you've taken my reason away for staying out of a federal resort.

Man some of yalll never grew up riding your bikes down the street or walking to a friends house and it shows. Hell we used to have a whole ball game going on at the end of the cul de sac growing up and just knew to move when cars where coming. But honestly, people just need to slow the **** down in neighborhoods. No reason to be doing 45 in a subdivision. Now if you're talking about a two lane country road that's different I wouldn't let my kids play there either.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom