• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATTENTION Boomers: Learn How to Get Traffic to Slow down by ya house!!

There used to be a list of things to do when you are bored, and one of them was something like,
"Put on sunglasses, park near the road, and point a hair dryer out of your window." I wish I could find that list, because there was some funny ones on there.
Another would be to leave a bright blue baseball cap on the middle of your dash.
You'd be amazed by what it looks like.

Never heard about hanging eggs? Lots of times they would jump out screaming and look into the woods trying to spot us, would be a hundred yards down the road laughing our asses off

First of all...yall aren't going to do anything except sue, cuz youll get arrested and if your autistic kid runs in front gets hit and u get return fire, i can visualize this one. Quit acting all hard like you got a blue pill.
Second...I agree, no reason to speed through a residential. None whatsoever.

Came here thinking there was legit advice, knowing in the back of my head...yall don't have real advice except the mistakes yall made lol. Vote for speed bumps or stop signs or something. Dont make hypothetical threats big guys. Moving on thanks for listening.

I've already been in the situation with 2 dogs, and return fire.
About 15 years ago.
When my town first began to become a ****hole
I got the dogs out of the street,but almost got ran over myself.
The return fire was pre meditated, and God had my guardian angel working double duty that evening.
I heard this punk in a popcorn machine go thru 3 stop signs burning the back tires off.
I was walking back from the lake with my 2 Shepards who just got a bath, on a 1 way street with limited vision due to hills.
When the scum topped the last hill,doing about 65mph, I was missed by the front quarterpanal by fractions of an inch. While diving to the shoulder of the road.
I was carrying my boots and when I got up, I was even with his driver door, and said to him something along the lines of you need to slow the **** down.
In which brought all kinds of obscenities about me and my mother's charachter, and before I could think,I'd thrown a pair of Wolverine steel toes as hard as I could at his door.

Understand this road is basically a circle.
He leaves the scene burning tires and I can hear him drop his girlfriend off at the projects, then proceed back in my direction.
By the time he got back to me I was in my driveway with my belt off, planning to beat that bastard to death when he got out of his car.
Well he never got out of the car.
When he pulled up beside me he was holding some type of 22 pistol with a red dot on it. All I remember was the red dot.
As it was getting pretty dark by now.

I learned that in a situation like this you have no time to think or plan.
You react.
I reached inside to either grab the gun or deflect the shot.
To this day I haven't figured out why,other than the fact I had more adrenaline and hate for this punk running thru my body,than I'd ever had in my life,
that the angels and autopilot took over.
I still remember the look on his face when the gun fired and I felt the wind from a 22 bullet travel centimeters up my arm and by my right ear.
I don't really know if he meant to fire or not,but at that point it didn't matter.
The next thing I realized is that I had bolted inside my garage and was jacking a round in a pump shotgun listening to that car leaving the scene faster than it got there.

He did not get arrested that night.
Seems he stayed scarce for a couple weeks and got another vehicle.
And I really didn't know which project he lived in so there's was no one to identify at that time.
Along with a uncooperative Officer who basically said it was my fault.
But that's another story.
And said Officer was seeking employment elsewhere within a week.

Fast Forward about 3 weeks.
Punk decided it was safe to come back home.
But he must have been doing the speed limit. Because I never knew it.
But turns out he was a drug dealer, and selling out of his government paid housing.
He was promptly busted.
The lord works in mysterious ways.
But the end result was what it should have been.

Back
Top Bottom