• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention Price Gougers!

lol its funny to see how crazy people get to make a buck. but i curently live in huntsville, alabama, and its calmed down quiet a bit here. i went in today to say hey to every1 at my local shop before i heading back to georgia, and i saw that they lowered there 223 fmj price to $9.99 amd had the 100 rd box of it too at $49.99 so i grabbed a couple. lol and they are having a big sw/ ruger sale next week on the new mp10 for around $1150. the prices and atock is slowly creeping. i wonder if ars will ever be $600 range? seems like itll be more in the $800 range. considering how expensive ak's have gotten, it was bound for the ar to have a price increase. ak's price went up after they said it was meant to be in soldiers hand, and the sandy hook incident made the ar platform (black guns) go up in price. hmmmm~.

They also had like 4 ruger 10-22s tactical carbines for like 350.00

- - - Updated - - -

They also had like 4 ruger 10-22s tactical carbines for like 350.00

Ignorance is not an excuse. ARs will return to the $600 range. Will be a hoot to see all who still have the $1300 ones trying to unload then for $1199 when the price is going down like $2 hooker.

Back
Top Bottom