• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attorneys: Interstate collapse suspect used as "scapegoat"

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
Local area site: http://accesswdun.com/article/2017/4/525408

"GDOT has said the materials — fiber-optic cables on wooden spools — were left over from a project to install cameras along the highway, and had been secured inside a fence.

Those materials burned so hot that the cement and steel overpass crumbled, snarling traffic in the already congested city."

Yep, fiber optic cables burn so hot....

Poor sucker. He's doomed. At least they found someone to blame it on.

Poor sucker. He's doomed. At least they found someone to blame it on.

Storing flammable materials under a public road, for so long they were almost forgotten.
Not keeping site secure. How many times have folks been run off from there in the past 5 years? Many folks have stated that they often saw "homeless" people in there.
If you have a responsibility to maintain something and you store underneath it, the potential to completely destroy it -- you are also be responsible for the security of that destructive power.

Some fool, sets a fire. If it had been in a field or parking lot we would have forgotten about it by now and he would have had a mischief or vandalism charge.
However he will figuratively "hang" for DOT's negligence. Because the people want a scapegoat too.

I think it was an inside job between the City of Atlanta, Cobb County and MARTA. They wanted people to start riding MARTA more, so they researched an area, found a crack head to blame as well as a major roadway that would cause people to ride the train more. I don't think much will happen to this guy. If anything, he has a bed to sleep in, 3 meals a day, showers and a steady supply of Methadone to help his addiction. He's better off now then he was a month ago.

I am now removing my tinfoil hat for replies.

Guys.....it was North Korean Special Forces. They dropped out of the sky on a HALO jump from a NorK weather balloon, set some Thermite charges and dissappeared into the Korean population off of Buford Highway. They are probably still there working in a restaurant in Little Korea......

Get with the program......

Those materials burned so hot that the cement and steel overpass crumbled

www.threadbombing.com_data_media_20_ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom