• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attorneys: Interstate collapse suspect used as "scapegoat"

Negatory.......most bridge joints are not joined together anyway. They either have an expansion joint or a construction joint above nearly every column so they can move and flex a little with the weight of hundreds of cars and trucked crossing them.
When concrete is subjected to a roaring blaze like this the air in the concrete expands and explodes ,exposing the steel and pre stressed cables in these precast beams.
If you saw it on tv,there was concrete rubble on the Buford connector where the firefighters were BEFORE the bridge collapsed ,that was from the concrete being heated and popping

You just said exactly what I said in a more scientific way lol. Nothing melted.

Me and my devil advocate having a discussion late at night.
The cause of the bridge in Atlanta coming down was the fire. Who started the fire? A homeless guy. How did he start the fire? Smoking crack. Crack must burn pretty intense like white phosphate (Shell WP). No, it doesn't, stop being silly.

So how did the homeless guy burn down the bridge? He threw his crack pipe on some flammable material stored under the bridge. So why was the homeless guy storing flammable material under the bridge? Are you stupid, the homeless guy was just smoking crack.
So who stored the flammable stuff under the bridge? The city and the state stored the stuff there. Why? Because it saves taxpayers when you buy too much stuff or you order the wrong stuff and them suppliers are mean and won't take it back, so you store it. Was there any risk storing that stuff under the bridge?

No, unless homeless people live under bridges and smoke crack. Could anyone get into that stuff that was stored under the bridge? No, we had a fence around it. How secure was the fence? Well, we had been storing stuff there since 2006 and nothing had happened.
Do other homeless people smoke crack? Asking that type of question show that you don't get it? Of course, they smoke crack. Do you think homeless people smoke crack, light fire and burn feces under the bridges that they use as shelters? Man, this ain't no Vietnam we don't burn sh*t, but I would say that if a person has crack or is cold and they can smoke that crack or start a fire the chances are pretty high them homeless people would do that.

So all bridges with homeless people should have burned down by now right? Nope, just the one with flammable stuff stored under it. So what was the cause of the bridge collapse, the guy smoking crack under the bridge or the guy smoking worse stuff at city or state level that allowed the stuff to be stored there?

I made my devil advocate sit and start scratching his head.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

My theory is based on rumor that I heard that the spools that were used to hold the conduit were made from magnesium. I have not been able to comfirm
if that was fact. It would explain the excessive heat and the need to use foam to put it out. I know it burns like really hot and has to be smothered to be put out.
Just a theory.

DOTs fault. Been saying it since day one. The FO won't burn but all the materials in the protective sheath will.

It was "fenced", but if you had the quality of fencing around your pool and the neighbors kid drowned in it...
I've said that since day one as well. It's on the DOT.

My theory is based on rumor that I heard that the spools that were used to hold the conduit were made from magnesium. I have not been able to comfirm
if that was fact. It would explain the excessive heat and the need to use foam to put it out. I know it burns like really hot and has to be smothered to be put out.
Just a theory.
All the reels I've ever been around were nothing but steel. What would be the reason for using magnesium to build a reel ?

tmp_22015-images1919620113.jpg

It wasn't PVC - it was HDPE which is highly flammable. And it was empty conduit, no FO, so the tubes did a great job of delivering air to the fire itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok you are the first two I've heard saying it was not PVC. Pistolero we've met and I know you know what you're talking about AR Trav I assume the same for you.

Now it's making sense, cause the PVC explanation wasn't cutting it.
So yeah the homeless guy bears responsibility, but so does gdot.

Ok you are the first two I've heard saying it was not PVC. Pistolero we've met and I know you know what you're talking about AR Trav I assume the same for you.

Now it's making sense, cause the PVC explanation wasn't cutting it.
So yeah the homeless guy bears responsibility, but so does gdot.

Straight from Google earth
2017-04-19 07.15.10.png

Back
Top Bottom