August 3rd survival meet up?

Tacticalcountryboy

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
Trying a different location, my place in stockbridge, henry county. plenty of wooded acres, small creeks/streams and a lake. Open invitation. Would love to see some new faces along with the great people that Ive met over at Survivor Johnnys. Who will of course be present! Please chime in if you are interested, and If there are any survival skills or equipment/tools that anyone would like to demonstrate or learn please list those as well. We are tentatively looking at Saturday the 3rd, rain or shine. Ill work on getting a google earth image of terrain before the meetup. I personally would like to see someone show up that is very knowledgeable about wild edible plants/mushrooms etc...

opening this up for Friday as well, will meet the Friday crowd as they come in as long as it isn't to late. just pm me and let me know the details, Ill still meet you at the dollar general. (August 2nd)

I feel the need to "state the obvious" most of you know this and can skip right over it. For the people that are new to this: This time of year is hot, sweaty and not as easy to stay hydrated. It also has all of natures creatures moving around there will be plenty of mosquitoes, spiders, ticks, scorpions, snakes etc.... No big deal at all we are all grown adults and don't want to scare anyone off just asking you to be prepared and plan accordingly. feel free to pm me with any questions

Last edited:
cant wait to see you there sj. bring the cards for sure, That is my weakness knowledge of the edible plants in my area. Here is a fun fact: you can eat 90% of the animals on earth (pretty safe bet) but only 10% of plant life (not very re-assuring) I here as far as berries go red and blue together are safe, red alone is 50% chance safe/not.

- - - Updated - - -

we would be honored to have you!

Back
Top Bottom