• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Average police response time after calling 911 is 10 minutes. That's a long time.

We had an ADT salesperson come to the door the other day....the dog was going absolutely bat****.

He could see and hear the dog, I looked at the dog, who was still going mental, and kinda did the "what the **** do I need you for" shrug thru the door. He nodded his head and turned around and walked off.

I got a dog that goes mental at the slightest sound, every entry point has motion sensors, cameras, sensors, etc, and firearms. Pretty sure I don't need to worry about how long it takes the Popo to arrive.

We had an ADT salesperson come to the door the other day....the dog was going absolutely bat****.

He could see and hear the dog, I looked at the dog, who was still going mental, and kinda did the "what the **** do I need you for" shrug thru the door. He nodded his head and turned around and walked off.

I got a dog that goes mental at the slightest sound, every entry point has motion sensors, cameras, sensors, etc, and firearms. Pretty sure I don't need to worry about how long it takes the Popo to arrive.
Same here, my 100lb lab goes nuts at anybody at the door, or any sound outside for that matter. He sounds ferocious like a giant Rotty or something. It annoys the hell out of everyone at home sometimes, but I keep saying he's just doing his job alerting us. He always gives me a heads up that a car is pulling up. He's a good boy.

Nothing like having a good dog

My Chessie runs out to assess the threat then comes back to get between me and supposed threat. I wouldn’t want to be the one that pisses him off.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..............................................................Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

This. Down here we are lucky to be out the door in two minutes....

A few months ago I had to call 911 for EMT's for my 91 yr old mother. It took 10 minutes for them to arrive. There's a firehouse less than 2 miles away, but I don't know if they were dispatched from there. This is in Peachtree City.

Might have been on another call. Or grabbing chow at the local Publix...

When I worked at a place in unincorporated Fulton county that is now city of sandy springs the police never showed up faster than 45 minutes

Fire truck was less than three minutes usually

Back
Top Bottom