• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

I like to think so…. can’t believe somebody would pay me to have so much fun!

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's the way working for a living should be. But then that would be a perfect world.

That's the way working for a living should be. But then that would be a perfect world.

Got married right after military and spent the next 10 years working in banking and consumer finance…. from my 7th floor office window I could see airplanes taking off and landing from the local airport and determined THAT's what I wanted to do rather than sit in my office and watch it from a distance… it took a few solid years of long days/nights and hard work with studying and training but finally made the change and haven’t looked back or regretted the efforts in the least!

Much of my job has demanded time away from home and long days with 04:00 wake-ups but the rewards have surpassed the efforts…. plus I’ve had a great wife that has stuck with me and been supportive of my work passion for almost 41 years…. and at 70 I’m still having fun "doing it"…
f8428b6db52a518b42b3a942323a6825.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkj

Got married right after military and spent the next 10 years working in banking and consumer finance…. from my 7th floor office window I could see airplanes taking off and landing from the local airport and determined THAT's what I wanted to do rather than sit in my office and watch it from a distance… it took a few solid years of long days/nights and hard work with studying and training but finally made the change and haven’t looked back or regretted the efforts in the least!

Much of my job has demanded time away from home and long days with 04:00 wake-ups but the rewards have surpassed the efforts…. plus I’ve had a great wife that has stuck with me and been supportive of my work passion for almost 41 years…. and at 70 I’m still having fun "doing it"…
f8428b6db52a518b42b3a942323a6825.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkj
That's awesome, great story

This guy ran out of my garage the other day

Screenshot_20220424-183432_Gallery.jpg

Saw a bunch of frogs at my brother's house yesterday

Screenshot_20220423-213446_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-213307_Gallery.jpg

Saw a pretty large owl in my brother's neighborhood also. Best pic I could get but he flew down from one house to the one across the street and pretty much divebombed us...which was really cool and amazing

20220423_204908.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-205546_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom