• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

This is one of my favorites. Not a great photo as I was at a stop sign on the way home from work one day, but this is the winter migration of tens or hundreds of thousands of birds. The sky was full in every direction, as far as you could see. Geese and ducks filling the sky. To my right is a small pond there was an easy 50,000 birds on it. You could barely see the frozen pond.

You can zoom in and see strings of geese for miles and miles. There were thousands upon thousands of geese in every corn field, bedding down for the night, thousands more looking for a spot to land.
20221213_164933.jpg

I agree, there are some Jags I really like. But they do have a problem with reliability. The Z car was pretty solid
Very true, but very different cars from different eras. I had a 240 and loved it. Ever looked into the service schedule for a modern supercar ? lol.

Very true, but very different cars from different eras. I had a 240 and loved it. Ever looked into the service schedule for a modern supercar ? lol.
Not lately. Hence the Z car being solid. I don't like not being able to rotate the tires. Some of those super cars have to have the engine drop out for an oil change

This is one of my favorites. Not a great photo as I was at a stop sign on the way home from work one day, but this is the winter migration of tens or hundreds of thousands of birds. The sky was full in every direction, as far as you could see. Geese and ducks filling the sky. To my right is a small pond there was an easy 50,000 birds on it. You could barely see the frozen pond.

You can zoom in and see strings of geese for miles and miles. There were thousands upon thousands of geese in every corn field, bedding down for the night, thousands more looking for a spot to land.View attachment 7042395
Whole lot of bird crap in the sky......

Back
Top Bottom