• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Part of dinner
71185090870__B033EF8A-C2DC-47A5-968C-3E09F8D4D65F.jpeg

PXL_20240414_134339592.MP.jpg

Me and my buddy left the fly rods at home and went meat fishing for stockies! We are old so our backs and knees quit about 9 this morning but we got dinner! Big shout out to S Spry Knives for the fish and game knife we designed and he has sold several since the prototype shown here. He calls it "River Rat"! Perfect name.... that's what my mom called me LOL
PXL_20240414_124832979.jpg

Not my photo but couldn’t pass up sharing here as it was so cool…. apparently, Ken Wiele who took the pic was out fishing and captured this pic of a BlueJay trying to protect/defend its territory against the Eagle that happened to take perch nearby…. but the Eagle doesn’t seem too bothered by the BlueJay….

c550604aefa1cff0bfd7008bd4ae1923.jpg

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I'm sitting on the edge of the deck cutting my toenails (no feet pics) when this little ant runs up and grabs a piece of toenail and starts dragging it off.
A couple of the other little ants come up and look at him and you can see them thinking "This guy's an idiot" and then wondering off.
I felt so bad about it that I went in the house and got him a jelly bean to show those guys.
20240416_112343.jpg

So I'm sitting on the edge of the deck cutting my toenails (no feet pics) when this little ant runs up and grabs a piece of toenail and starts dragging it off.
A couple of the other little ants come up and look at him and you can see them thinking "This guy's an idiot" and then wondering off.
I felt so bad that I went in the house and got him a jelly bean to show those guys. View attachment 7142066

Yer killin' me!

Not my photo but couldn’t pass up sharing here as it was so cool…. apparently, Ken Wiele who took the pic was out fishing and captured this pic of a BlueJay trying to protect/defend its territory against the Eagle that happened to take perch nearby…. but the Eagle doesn’t seem too bothered by the BlueJay….

c550604aefa1cff0bfd7008bd4ae1923.jpg

That's an incredible pic, especially since you can't really "set up" for something as spontaneous as that.

I suppose that what "Burst" mode is for. Or possibly, he has one hell of a video camera and took a frame from the video, but that would be one hell of a video camera.

Back
Top Bottom