• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Los Cabos, MEX stay….
38a0aaff7751192ce6bdf5c4341c30ae.jpg

26f75e7c1ff5b2e8baad109b764e7455.jpg

109e7e1c8eef9735c6731e16e11f7c26.jpg

9e37c59fc4ff454622d3ea64e8444584.jpg

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey Jimmy, are you doing any post processing on your pics? I asked Freedom USA the same question a few weeks ago and he said he did some. I need to look into that.

Some of yall's pics really pop!

Hey Jimmy, are you doing any post processing on your pics? I asked Freedom USA the same question a few weeks ago and he said he did some. I need to look into that.

Some of yall's pics really pop!

The pics are from the camera on my iPhone 8SE which doesn’t have a very good lens…. I usually airdrop them to my iPad, so I can see them in a bit larger format and will enhance the pics slightly for sharpness, clarity and image brightness…. no lense speed and aperture adjustment for clarity/depth of focus is the biggest draw-back to the convenience of using a camera on one's cell phone…. though I’ve seen some astounding pics a friend of mine has taken from his newer Galaxy….

I’m thinking it would be at least '73 or newer from the big "crash bumpers"…. I don’t recall when US began importing the Honda though….

I can't remember exactly when they started importing these, 69-72?. That one is a 73-78. The first one actually a 500cc motorcycle engine. And the gear shift was on the dash. It was a smaller car than this model pictured

Back
Top Bottom