• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome Solar Deal

As a Republican I prefer to power my electronics with Sudanese baby blood...

It comes with a baby blood emulsifier/clarifier that allows for the use of plasma in place of alkaline metals or lead acid in the batteries. Be quick though, the UN is snapping them up.

Nice but this is just a small battery charger pretty much right?

One day I'll get the 45 Watt kit at harbor freight that includes the charge controller I think. Then a big marine battery. And big inverter. Whoa. Too much money!

Nice but this is just a small battery charger pretty much right?

One day I'll get the 45 Watt kit at harbor freight that includes the charge controller I think. Then a big marine battery. And big inverter. Whoa. Too much money!

No, not quite. You can charge any usb chargeable device (phone, tablet, whatever), or run a led light off of it for 150 hours. The battery pack has an integrated USB circuit. The quality is head and shoulders above harbor freight stuff.

That is a good price, the solar panel and battery pack alone was $89 just last week on Amazon. That flashlight is just icing on the cake. If I knew this was going to be out at that price I would have bought this instead.

HG, thank you. I have been looking for the similar set up for years (missed it in Costco when I lived up North). I ordered one just now.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom