• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

back pain thread part 2

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
ok, so I've been having lower back pain since April. I've tried damn near everything

finally, got to the point where I could bend again and do some simple moving. so, with nothing else to loose I tried yoga

as gay as this is it works. I do it for 30 minutes every day now at minimum. but hey, after doing yoga for a month straight I have little to no issues as of today and I'm finally back to the gym

this is the video is basically copied (I do most of the same but dont listen to that ****ty nameste music hippie garbage)

What did you do with the MRI money I gave you?
went to the orthodontist, and they told me that I could get an MRI but that it wouldnt do anything since the recommended course of treatment would be physical therapy anyway

evidently I was in enough pain to see a doctor and for life to suck but not in enough pain to need an epidural or MRI

still got charged for them visits though....

went to the orthodontist, and they told me that I could get an MRI but that it wouldnt do anything since the recommended course of treatment would be physical therapy anyway

evidently I was in enough pain to see a doctor and for life to suck but not in enough pain to need an epidural or MRI

still got charged for them visits though....

I've never heard of an orthodontist curing back pain but you do you

Back
Top Bottom