Backhoe work needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Biggins

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
I’m looking for someone to do a half day or less (3-4 hours) of backhoe work in Griffin.

I need a 40’ trench 3’ deep and some leveling in the yard to stop the rain from pooling.

Thanks much.

Most places are going to have a 4 hour minimum, and depending on things may have a delivery fee.

A hoe isn't the best for leveling ground. And you don't want just a ditch run thru your property. Probably better off with someone with a skid steer. I would say a small dozer, but 40 feet isn't that long and a good operator can do what you need with a skid steer.

Most places are going to have a 4 hour minimum, and depending on things may have a delivery fee.

A hoe isn't the best for leveling ground. And you don't want just a ditch run thru your property. Probably better off with someone with a skid steer. I would say a small dozer, but 40 feet isn't that long and a good operator can do what you need with a skid steer.
Agree a hoe is not the best for leveling but its a hell of a lot better for digging than a dozer or skid steer, so if you are only going to have one piece of equipment for the job hoe is the way to go, my 2c anyway

Agree a hoe is not the best for leveling but its a hell of a lot better for digging than a dozer or skid steer, so if you are only going to have one piece of equipment for the job hoe is the way to go, my 2c anyway

I used to do all kinds of stuff with a little Cat D3 dozer.

Never really got the hang of the foot controls for the bucket on a bobcat. But give me a skid steer with all hand controls and it's on like donkey kong

Thats what im looking for. One person to dig then fill a 40' trench and a small patch needs to be graded

I'm not sure if you saw my original post at the top... contact Echo1 (ODT member). His family has had an excavating business for many years. He should be able to help you or guide you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom