• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bad guts

nelsonatlbuilders

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
80   0
Reaction score
my wife and i along with another couple were walking around the opryland mall about 5 months ago. my wife and i were walking in front of the other couple we went to nashville with. it was a saturday night and it was crowded. before going we stopped at checkers for lunch and i had the double fish sammich. "they're realllly tasty" so after about an hour or so after eating i felt my belly rumble, my lower back started to ache and i knew. "BAD GUTS" totally involuntary almost every step was sheer ecstacy. i could feel the demons leaving my body. i watched a young girl innocently wander into the vapor trail and hit the deck immediately after. of course i pointed the finger at my unsuspecting wife to our friends down wind, even the couple behind them were almost gagging. my point is, is checkers in cahoots with imodium ad? those things are toxic.

HaHaHa! I like to do that in the grocery store and watch for some poor, unsuspecting sole to stumble through the fog. Man! The looks people get on their faces! Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom