• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Ballistic effects 9mm through .50cal

Oh man I have been wanting a .338lapua for a long time............that sure didn't help me any!

Check out the 338 RUM. Same ballistics and they cost a he77 of a lot less. Here's my baby. About $1100.00 for rifle and all the custom work. Ammo is a LOT less expensive, too. If you reload you can get the same as any 338 Lapua has and more.

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j386_sandman375_100_2642.jpg

Check out the 338 RUM. Same ballistics and they cost a he77 of a lot less. Here's my baby. About $1100.00 for rifle and all the custom work. Ammo is a LOT less expensive, too. If you reload you can get the same as any 338 Lapua has and more.

Very nice! How is the recoil? Also, how much trouble is it to convert a .308 to a .338RUM?

Very nice! How is the recoil? Also, how much trouble is it to convert a .308 to a .338RUM?

You can't convert from 308. The action is to short for the 338RUM. You would also need to re-barrel.
The recoil was a BIATCH when I first got it. It was so bad it would knock the parallax adjustment on the scope out of whack every shot. That's why I had a muzzle break put on it when I had the custom finish and trigger done. Now it's manageable. I am not recoil sensitive, but this thing frigging HURT before the break was put on.

Yeah definitely amazing how much energy a quarter ounce of lead actually has when its hauling ass.

If you really get down to it...A Spec of dust traveling near the speed of light would have enough energy to destroy our whole planet system and the one nearest to us....For real

Back
Top Bottom