• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ballistic Info Help**Cooper Creek Cartridge Company**

glockguy419

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
I bought some 270 ammo from a local gun store. They stated that it was loaded by the Cooper Creek Cartridge Company, in South Carolina. Anyone have contact information for them?

Copper creek is useless trash. I went to them to try to get a good Barnes 200gr load for my 300WBY MAG. They explained how they work and that since I had a cartridge that wasn't popular, I'd have to pay for the 50 cases up front but would get a discounted price on the second stage since I already paid for the cases. I was fine with that. I did the 1st stage and was satisfied with the results. Come time for the second stage, I contacted them and they said they couldn't find the projectiles anymore. Knowing how it was with that projectile I offered to send them some to do the second stage with if they would take them off the price. They said they couldn't do that. They offered to do another 1st stage for a cutting edge projectile and I asked about the pricing. They were going to charge me for the brass again. I explained the first conversation with them, and the guy said he had nothing to do with that, and the price would not be discounted for the brass. So I bought the powders and did my own for less than what I would be restarting the process for. I essentially paid a LOT of money for 25 really good cases. I had originally told several people about them, now if someone ask me about them I tell them they're better off buying factory ammo and Copper creek was nothing but crooks. FYI. Never heard of Cooper Creek.

Copper creek is useless trash. I went to them to try to get a good Barnes 200gr load for my 300WBY MAG. They explained how they work and that since I had a cartridge that wasn't popular, I'd have to pay for the 50 cases up front but would get a discounted price on the second stage since I already paid for the cases. I was fine with that. I did the 1st stage and was satisfied with the results. Come time for the second stage, I contacted them and they said they couldn't find the projectiles anymore. Knowing how it was with that projectile I offered to send them some to do the second stage with if they would take them off the price. They said they couldn't do that. They offered to do another 1st stage for a cutting edge projectile and I asked about the pricing. They were going to charge me for the brass again. I explained the first conversation with them, and the guy said he had nothing to do with that, and the price would not be discounted for the brass. So I bought the powders and did my own for less than what I would be restarting the process for. I essentially paid a LOT of money for 25 really good cases. I had originally told several people about them, now if someone ask me about them I tell them they're better off buying factory ammo and Copper creek was nothing but crooks. FYI. Never heard of Cooper Creek.
Awesome first post. Welcome to ODT

Back
Top Bottom