Ballistic tip 7.62x54R

fenderbass07

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
Hey I've been looking for some x54R ballistic tip for a while and can't seem to find any other than at Georgia arms but they are out of stock right now. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get some ballistic tip x54R?

I did some research on it and apperently the "bt" stainds for Boat tail. I have never heard of this before. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=c488823cce0a6f39&biw=1024&bih=599 Thanks for the site tho seems like there is some good info on there anyway that may come in handy in the future.

Oh, ok. I have some .308 ammo that is marked boat tail, but had no idea what it meant exactly. Appears to be a differently shaped projectile for longer range accuracy.

Yea I found those guys last night but they said they were out of stock right now :( Didn't know if they were the only people that make that round.

Sorry, I see in your original post that you knew about Ga arms... guess I need to start from the beginning from now on. My brother lives less than 5 miles from them and has Mosins... so, maybe I can get him to keep a lookout for them?

Back
Top Bottom