• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Banks in Greece Failing

DreadPirate

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
3   0
Reaction score
ATMs empty. Run on the banks all across Greece. Could be nothing...could be the first trumpet of a wordwide economic meltdown. I am hoping the EU and IMF kepp it contained, since it it mostly their fault to begin with.

Very interesting times coming. I am curious to see whether the banks open in Greece tomorrow.

Pay attention folks...this is potentially like looking into the future

I saw a report earlier that said they would be closed tomorrow. The correction is a comin.

Not sure why the EU / IMF are really to blame than the Greeks for spending money they don't have. Plenty of systems riding a fine line right now, the US being one of them.

Not sure why the EU / IMF are really to blame than the Greeks for spending money they don't have. Plenty of systems riding a fine line right now, the US being one of them.

They are not entirly to blame, but partially. They kept extending loans to Greece without compelling the Greek government to enforce strict austerity measures and get public spending under control. Like others have said, this will eventually be what happens to the US if we do not get our government reigned in.

Back
Top Bottom