• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Banned at local restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been eating at the same place for dinner for a while. A franchise store.

They have a habit of saying "welcome to *******'s" when you come in the door.

So last week I sat down to eat and I get a phone call. it's a call I had been hoping to get for several weeks. So I push the food aside and concentrate on this important call.

The store got busier and I had been involved in the call uninterrupted for about a half an hour when a new worker came on duty.

When he did the 'welcome' it was operatic, baritone, and obnoxiously loud performance. To which I gave him the "hey buddy!, do ya mind, I'm on the phone."

After he repeated the performance a couple times. I interrupted him again with something similar. not rude, not profane.

I have subsequently been informed that:
1. shouting a the staff is never appropriate
2. I am not welcome to be served at either of the 2 stores that these owners have franchises.

I am considering my options. What would you do?

Right now I am composing a letter to be sent certified mail to the CEO of the outfit that sells the franchises.

15 Yrs in the restaurant industry.....

You sir, are an A-hole. You yelled at someone just doing there job correctly because you were to lazy to take the call some where private...

And you are so narcissistic that you feel you were in the wrong. Good job being a D-bag! :)

lol everyone hates OP because he was honest about having a ****ty moment in a day and wasn't sure if he was in the wrong

instead of quality feedback he gets **** on. I love the internet

but of the record: OP , that was a dick move so **** you buddy (jk)

Honest feedback can help a man get right.

So I have been eating at the same place for dinner for a while. A franchise store.

They have a habit of saying "welcome to *******'s" when you come in the door.

So last week I sat down to eat and I get a phone call. it's a call I had been hoping to get for several weeks. So I push the food aside and concentrate on this important call.

The store got busier and I had been involved in the call uninterrupted for about a half an hour when a new worker came on duty.

When he did the 'welcome' it was operatic, baritone, and obnoxiously loud performance. To which I gave him the "hey buddy!, do ya mind, I'm on the phone."

After he repeated the performance a couple times. I interrupted him again with something similar. not rude, not profane.

I have subsequently been informed that:
1. shouting a the staff is never appropriate
2. I am not welcome to be served at either of the 2 stores that these owners have franchises.

I am considering my options. What would you do?

Right now I am composing a letter to be sent certified mail to the CEO of the outfit that sells the franchises.

8F4C415E-1742-4A0E-924E-4661BAAB2C25.jpeg

lol everyone hates OP because he was honest about having a ****ty moment in a day and wasn't sure if he was in the wrong

instead of quality feedback he gets **** on. I love the internet

but of the record: OP , that was a dick move so **** you buddy (jk)

He asked what we would do. We wouldn't write a letter or continue our well.. Any way..

OP... Quit being a @Bypass and move on.

That good enough advise?

That's ****ed up. Bypass has quirks but he's not a *****. Bad attempt at being funny. Try again.

Actually it's a long standing joke on ODT that Bypass is **** and is used to "type around" the sensor.

If @Bypass took it offensively, To him I am sorry, I won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom