• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bartow Co. shooting firearms...

jyphotog

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
9   0
Reaction score
Hey yall, I am getting ready to buy a house in White. Its on 5 acres and I figure I can shoot my guns out back..

But I am curious, do any of you know the local laws or maybe where I can find them?

Thanks!

contact the local authorities for the specific laws-(770) 382-5050

i actually just talked to these guys about getting records for a client lol

but i can tell you to make sure of your back stop, and you cant shoot to close to a road or highway.

i dont know what your property looks like, but i would suggest packing a bunch of dirt and try and shoot down into it if you can (if you have a hill set up your backstop at the bottom)

also, talk to your neighbors if you can, always a good idea to let them know and make sure they dont have any kids/animals that would be wandering around

Thats pretty much what I figured. I will have to build a berm as its fairly flat.
something i have seen a few folks do is build a wooden flat platform elevated a few feet off the ground to shoot from. gives you a nice flat surface to shoot off of and will make you aim into the berm just that much more

anyway, good luck with it and i hope you get lots of good shooting use from your new land

Back
Top Bottom