• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baseball Cards and Old Beckett Magazines

romans1212

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
I have a lot of baseball cards in good to very good condition. I have no idea about their value or about who is worth more than who?

I also have about a dozen old Beckett magazines. Some are in plastic sleeves. Again, I know very little about their value if any at all.

If you have some knowledge about baseball cards and/or the Beckett magazines, I would be grateful for your advice.

Thank you.

Probably not much. Any cards after the early 80s were produced in such volume it counteracts any value. 72 Topps was the last "great" set of baseball cards to my understanding. Granted a few rookie cards , KGJ, Frank Thomas , Jeter may gain slight value as they enter the HOF.

That suck's. I have over ten thousand baseball cards from late 80's to early 90's that I was hoping to get some money out of one day.

The majority of them are not worth anything. I have 2-300 Nolan Ryan baseball cards from that era and I think my most expensive one is only worth a couple of bucks. Been a while since I looked.

The majority of them are not worth anything. I have 2-300 Nolan Ryan baseball cards from that era and I think my most expensive one is only worth a couple of bucks. Been a while since I looked.

Same here. Multiple copies of any star from the late 80s to mid 90s rookie cards. I like to pull em out and look at from time to time...

Back
Top Bottom