• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

battle of the 357s

dragneo

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
228   0
Reaction score
I carry n shoot a glock 32 on the regular, after watching the walking dead i purchased a 6inch rossi 357 magnum, its a mighty fine looking pistol ss just sexy n shiney, but shooting it compared to my glock, hands down i prefer the feel of the automatic to that of a revolvers and always liked the feel of auto tl revolver s, is this something common? I love my rossi, n have no intentions of getting rid of it, but will the my style or my shooting stance adjust to thay of revolver?

If you're used to shooting a semi-auto, a revolver is definitely gonna have a different feel to it. It does take some getting used to.

my sp101 .357 is accurate for me.
I don't own a .357 sig, but I do own a G23 and like stated in previous post, it's a different design and takes trigger time to become proficient.

Last edited:
Being a old guy I started out with revolvers. I tried auto's after years of shooting revolvers. At first I had trouble hitting well with them but after some range time I was able to shoot both with no problems. It just takes range time and you will get it.

I put snap caps in my 686 4inch and shoot at the Zombies on the screen while watching the Walking Dead. It's great practice. My wife says it's asinine. Sometimes I shoot at Merle too.

Back
Top Bottom